The IHRC is developed jointly by NACO , Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India, IHBP- a USAID project and ZMQ. Technical and infrastructure support for this Website is provided by IHBP and the United States Agency for International Development with the objective of providing and creating comprehensive and interactive knowledge resource base on HIV/AIDS for all policy makers, development partners, civil society organisations, grass root level workers and general population. In order to do so, this Website has been created to provide information to the public at large through the internet. The copyrights to this entire Website, including the content, design and colour combinations used are owned by NACO.
Access and usage of the material presented on the Website is subject to the following terms and conditions.
• The information provided on this Website is for general use only. Information available on this Website may be subjected to amendment and updating without any prior notice keeping in view the developments if any. We strive to keep this information current, based on the information gathered from the sources which we believe are pulling correct information for public information use.
• NACO however do not give assurances of any kind, specific or implied, about the comprehensiveness, precision, dependability, aptness or accessibility with regard to the Website or the information, data, services, or associated graphics contained on the Website for any purpose. The use of such information is strictly at the user's own risk.
• NACO shall however not be accountable for any loss or damage, or viruses that may infect Visitor computer equipment’s or property on account of Visitor access to or use of this Website or downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from this Website, unintended or consequential damage, or any loss or damage arising from loss of data or returns arising out of or in association with the use of this Website.
• In no event will the NACO or NIC be liable for any expense, loss or damage including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any expense, loss or damage whatsoever arising from use, or loss of use, of data, arising out of or in connection with the use of this Website.
• If Visitor wishes to view, alter or erase Visitor personal records please contact us. Unauthorized attempts to upload information on this Website are strictly prohibited and NACO reserves the right to take appropriate actions to restrain such acts as per applicable Indian Laws.
• The resource materials uploaded in this Website are the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0. Materials may be downloaded and used with attribution. For more details on Creative Commons please visit the link “creative commons”
Though all efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy and currency of the content on this Website, the same should not be construed as a statement of law or used for any legal purposes. NACO accepts no responsibility in relation to the accuracy, completeness, usefulness or otherwise, of the contents. Users are advised to verify/check any information with the relevant Government department(s) and/or other source(s), and to obtain any appropriate professional advice before acting on the information provided in this Website.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Indian Laws. Any dispute arising under these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Delhi, India.
• "Website" means www.indiahivinfo.gov.in
• You, Your, Yours, Visitors and User means the person(s) accessing the Website.
• "We", "Us" and "Our" means National AIDS Control Organisation (NACO), Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India.
• "Resources" means any information, data, text, graphics, links, programming code or other material published, contained or available on the Website.
• A "Registered User" is a person who, subject to the Terms and Conditions, has registered to comment/blog/upload on our Website.
• "Your Resource" is any and all the content submitted or uploaded by Registered Users, including names, images, photographs, video clips, contents, biographical information, text, logos, marks and any other information, contents and materials.
• We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time. Please check back regularly because the amended Terms and Conditions will apply to your continued use of the Website. Certain provisions may be extended or superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages of the Website.
Please note that there may be some places the terms and conditions may be repeated/duplicated; however, as long as they are used in different links other than under same heading, it is advisable to use it as it is.
Online Community Forum: Usage Policy
As a registered member of IHRC Website, you may be granted access to receive updates, post comments.
Memberships of registered members may be revoked without further communication in case of any of the following actions:
• Insulting, threatening or provoking language.
• Inciting hatred on the basis of race, religion, gender, nationality or sexuality or other personal characteristics.
• Swearing, using hate-speech or making obscene or vulgar comments.
• Libel, condoning illegal activity, contempt of court and breach of copyright.
• Spamming, i.e., adding the same comment repeatedly.
• Impersonating or falsely claiming to represent a person or organization.
• Posting in a language other than the language of the Website.
• Invading people’s privacy.
• Posting off-topic comments.
Modifications to the IHRC Website
NACO reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the IHRC Website (or any part thereof) with or without notice at any time. The User agrees that NACO shall not be liable to Visitor or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the IHRC Website. NACO reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions by posting changes on the Website.
Every effort is made to keep the Website active and operating smoothly. However, NACO and NIC will not be liable for the Website being temporarily inaccessible due to technical concerns beyond our control.
This Website may be accessed from countries other than India. Users from other countries other than India are free to register and write reviews and use other features of this site. If Visitor access and use this Site outside India Visitor are responsible for complying with Visitor local laws and regulations.
Third Party Content on this Website
This Website is also having the resources provided by the external agencies working in the field of HIV/AIDS. NACO has no editorial control over content supplied by third parties. Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information expressed or made available by third parties, including third party content providers, advertisers, merchants, sponsors, licensors, or any other user of NACO are those of the respective authors or distributors and not of NACO or its affiliates, or any of their respective proprietors, officers, directors, employees or agents. NACO does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any content, nor its merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose. It is Visitor sole responsibility to evaluate the information, opinion, advice, and/or any other content available through NACO. Any reviews or opinions posted on the Site solely represent the views of the poster and NACO does not subscribe to them.
Although every reasonable effort has been made to ensure that the information on this Website was accurate at the time of publication, it is subject to variation at any time without notice and the material displayed on this Website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy.
NACO assumes no responsibility for how Visitor use the information provided through the Website. The contents of this Website are only for information and not for commercial or diagnostic use.
For Website security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, this Government computer system employs commercial software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorised attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
Except for authorised law enforcement investigations, no other attempts are made to identify individual users or their usage habits.
Raw data logs are used for no other purposes and are scheduled for regular deletion.
Unauthorised attempts to upload information or change information on this service are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the Information Technology Act, 2000.
Despite our best efforts, we do not guarantee that the resources, documents in this site are free from infection by computer viruses etc.
NACO welcome the visitors for suggestions to improve this Website and request that error (if any) may kindly be brought to our notice.