We do collect some technical information when you visit to make your visit seamless. The section below explains how we handle and collect technical information when you visit our Website.
Information collected and stored automatically
When you browse, read pages, or download information on this Website, we automatically gather and store certain technical information about your visit.
This information never identifies who you are. The information we collect and store about your visit is listed below:
· The Internet domain of internet service provider and IP address (an IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you’re surfing the web) from which you access our Website.
· The type of browser (such as Firefox, Netscape, or Internet Explorer) and operating system (Windows, Linux) used to access our site.
· The date and time you accessed our site.
· The pages/URLs you have visited and if you reached this Website from another Website, the address of that referring Website.
· We make no attempt to link these addresses with the identity of individuals visiting our site unless an attempt to damage the site has been detected.
· This information is only used to help us make the site more useful for you. With this data, we learn about the number of visitors to our site and the types of technology our visitors use. We never track or record information about individuals and their visits.
When you visit some Websites, they may download small pieces of software on your computer/browsing device known as cookies. Some cookies collect personal information to recognise your computer in the future. We only use non-persistent cookies or “per- session cookies”.
Per-session cookies serve technical purposes, like providing seamless navigation through this Website. These cookies do not collect personal information on users and they are deleted as soon as you leave our Website. The cookies do not permanently record data and they are not stored on your computer’s hard drive.
The cookies are stored in memory and are only available during an active browser session. Again, once you close your browser, the cookie disappears.
If you send us personal information
We do not collect personal information for any purpose other than to respond to you (for example, to respond to your questions or provide subscriptions you have chosen). If you choose to provide us with personal information— like filling out a Contact Us form, with an e-mail address or postal address, and submitting it to us through the Website—we use that information to respond to your message, and to help you get the information you’ve requested.
This Website never collects information or creates individual profiles for commercial marketing. While you must provide an e-mail address for a localised response to any incoming questions or comments to us, we recommend that you do NOT include any other personal information. IHRC Website does not automatically capture any specific personal information from Visitor, (like name, phone number or e-mail address), that allows us to identify Visitor individually.
If the IHRC Website requests Visitor to provide personal information, Visitor will be informed for the particular purposes for which the information is gathered and adequate security measures will be taken to protect Visitor personal information.
We do not sell or share any personally identifiable information volunteered on the India Portal site to any third party (public/private). Any information provided to this Website will be protected from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction.