An appropriate strategy for procurement and supply management is formulated before initiating the procurement process. A plan for procurement is then prepared clearly laying down the budget required.
There is a defined guideline for the procurement of goods&services. These “Guidelines for Procurement” provide the essential information and step-by-step procurement procedures in brief to achieve procurement objectives.
- International Competitive Bidding (ICB)
- National Competitive Bidding (NCB)
- Limited International Bidding
- Limited Tender
- Single Tender/ Direct Contracting
- Force Account (for Civil Works through Public Works Department)